- Top of ring height: 4mm
- Top of ring width: 10.6mm
- Band width: 2mm
- Shank width: 1.8mm
- Stone material: blue spinel & clear cubic zirconia
- Center stone size: 3mm x 2mm
- Stone shape: round & emerald cut
- Center stone carat weight: .1 ct
- Total number of stones: 15
- Stone setting: prong & channel setting
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Plating: rhodium plated (what is rhodium?) What is Rhodium?
If you’re not familiar with Rhodium, it’s a rare metal in the platinum group, and at over $20,000 per KG, it’s almost as expensive as Platinum! It’s ultra shiny with a very high “reflectance” rating. It is non-corrosive so it will not tarnish or rust, and is not affected by sweat and body acids. It has a high “hardness” rating which makes it tough to scratch. In short, Rhodium plating is a good thing which will add protection and make jewelry shine like Platinum.
- Finish: high polish